In order to provide you service, we may use your personal data, such as, inter alia, information about your use of the Site, and information about your mobile device or computer (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information may be collected and used to:
- provide services to you and improve the Site and/or the services;
- ensure proper performance of the Site;
- analyze and manage our businesses;
- improve our customer service;
- contact you or provide you with relevant data with regard to the Site or the s
Each time you use the Site, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- we may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address and the type of handheld or mobile device.
- we may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Site.
- we may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer’s hard drive for use in subsequent visits to sites.
- we may collect any information you enter, share or that can be obtained from your use of the Site.
We may share your personal information with third parties, except for sensitive information such as credit card information and I.D numbers, including with our services providers.
Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- develop, host or maintain the Site on our behalf;
- aggregate customer information and/or improve customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
2. CalOPPA - California Consumer Privacy Statement
This California Consumer Privacy Statement supplements the Global Privacy Notice and applies solely to consumers in the state of California. This Statement does not apply to Site personnel. This California Consumer Privacy Statement uses certain terms that have the meaning given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and its implementing regulations (the “CCPA”).
Categories of personal information are collected. The personal information that the Site collects fall into the following categories as established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- commercial information, such as purchase and content streaming activity;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that the Site discloses about consumers for a business purpose fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third party payment processor;
- your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
- commercial information;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services.
Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: you may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information regarding the collection of your personal information by the Site, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to access this information, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
No sale of personal information. The Site has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
No Discrimination. The Site will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
3. CONTACT US:
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us by:
Address: 3 shvil ha-Meretz St., Tel-Aviv, Israel;
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: February, 2021