The following shipping, return, exchange and cancellation policies are an integral part of the site terms & conditions
1. SHIPPING POLICY:
Orders placed on the site will ship to the address provided by the customer and/or to any other location agreed upon by the parties while placing the order.
International shipping of products will be supplied and delivered within 14 business days by courier; for shipping cost according to the shipping policy on the Site.
shipping of products inside the state of Israel will be supplied and delivered within 7 business days by courier; for shipping cost according to the shipping policy on the Site.
the shipping time for orders placed on the site after 2:00 PM will be calculated from the next business day.
“Business day”- any day except for any Friday, any Saturday and any day which is an Israeli holiday or any day on which the Israeli banking institutions are authorized or required by law or other governmental action to close.
For shipments intended for settlements far from the main cities, the shipping times may be extended beyond the timeframes above.
The shipping cost is not included in the price of each product. Shipping costs are subject to change according to the shipping policy.
There is no minimum order requirement.
In the event that a product ordered on the Site is out of stock at the time the order is placed, the Site will contact the customer. If the customer cannot be reached, the Site will ship the order without the product which is out of stock.
In the event that the customer is not at home at the time that the order arrives, the order will be returned to the store and reshipped once an additional shipping fee has been paid by the customer.
The order will be shipped according to the following terms:
there is reasonable access to the location which the order is being shipped;
if the order is being shipped to an organization, institution or settlement that cannot be reached without special authorization and/or does not have marked streets and/or marked house numbers, the order will be delivered to the distribution point of that same location.
The Site will not be held responsible for any delay and/or problem with the shipment of orders caused by the following terms:
force majeure and/or events that are out of the Site’s control;
for reasons related to the shipping provider;
holidays and/or periods leading up to holidays, including the months of November and December during which shopping holidays and sales are held;
an economy close, so that the Site’s operations and/or the Site’s suppliers and/or service providers are impaired for whatever reason.
2. RETURN, EXCHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- Request for refund, exchange or cancellation of an order will be submitted to the Site by the customer in one of the ways stated at the bottom of this document.
- Customers are eligible for refunds, exchanges or cancellations of orders within 14 business days from receipt of order for orders inside the state of Israel, and 28 business days from receipt of order, for orders from outside the state of Israel.
- Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment, according to clearing company and the credit card company, and subject to the arrival of the product to the Site's address. Orders made by PayPal will be refunded by PayPal only.
- In the event that a refund, exchange or cancellation is requested by the customer after the period above, the request of a refund, exchange or cancellation will be subject to the Site’s sole judgement.
- Refunds, exchanges or cancellations will be approved after the customer receives a written message of approval from the Site.
- In the event that a refund, exchange or cancellation is approved by the Site for reasons not including product defects:
- the customer must return the product in its original packaging;
- the customer must return the product unused, in the condition in which they received the product;
- the product will be returned with the original receipt or proof of purchase;
- the expense of return will be paid for by the customer;
- in the event of exchange, the shipping cost of the new product may be higher than the original shipping cost on the shipping policy on the Site.
- a return fee of 100 NIS or 5% of the price of the product will be charged (to be determined by the cheaper option);
- exchanges will supplied and delivered according to the site shipping policy and shipping costs.
- In the event that a refund, exchange or cancellation is approved by the Site due to a product defect, the Site will hold sole responsibility for collecting or exchanging the products.
- The Site will examine all defective products. In the event that the Site finds the product to be valid, refunds will not be approved and the product will be shipped back to the customer after an additional shipping fee has been paid by the customer.
- Products that were custom made will not be refunded, exchanged or returned, according to the Israeli Consumer Protection Regulation, 1981.
- The aforesaid in section 2 above is subject to the Israeli Consumer Protection Law, 1981.
3. CONTACT US:
- In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us by:
Address: 3 shvil ha-Meretz St., Tel-Aviv, Israel;
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: February, 2021